Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ MILENCO OUTLET'S TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by milenco-outlet.co.uk of Benedict Court, Southern Ave, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0QF
- No contract exists between you and Milenco Outlet for the sale of any goods until milenco-outlet.co.uk has accepted and shipped your order and received payment in full as cleared funds. Once Milenco Outlet does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- Acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you by email when the order is placed, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until your payment is taken and you receive your despatch email. It is at this point a binding legal contract is created that is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- Milenco Outlet may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- All items come with a 30 day warranty from the date of delivery. If a product fails during that period Milenco Outlet will exchange the item(s) or give you a full refund provided that the item(s) are returned within 30 days in their original packaging and condition. Claims outside the 30 day period are not the responsibility of Milenco Outlet and any claim should be directed to the brand/manufacturer.
Description and Price of Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the milenco-outlet.co.uk website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, Milenco Outlet will inform you as soon as possible and refund you for any sum paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Milenco Outlet website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Milenco Outlet will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel the order if you prefer. If you cancel the order Milenco Outlet will refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price of products, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods you order (see Delivery details).
Payment to milenco-outlet.co.uk
- Payment for goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the milenco-outlet.co.uk website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle Milenco Outlet to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you register with milenco-outlet.co.uk and place your order (please allow up to 28 days for delivery) - deliveries are only made to countries listed at the checkout on www.milenco-outlet.co.uk.
- Orders placed before 15:00 UK time on a weekday will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are available. (A weekday does not include UK public holidays)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under Milenco Outlet's control, Milenco Outlet will inform you as soon as possible and refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card/PayPal account for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (other than by reason of circumstances under control of Milenco Outlet) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Milenco Outlet, we may: re-ship the goods and charge you for reasonable costs of re-shipping OR sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Consumer Contracts regulations, Milenco Outlet shall refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card/PayPal account for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to Milenco Outlet in their original condition (all tags and labels intact, original packaging intact, unworn and unwashed). Should you fail to return the goods, Milenco Outlet reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by Milenco Outlet in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible (please allow 28 days for delivery) after your order has been accepted. However, Milenco Outlet will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, Milenco Outlet will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the goods received, indicating they are in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your parcel at the point of delivery then please sign for it as 'UNCHECKED'. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until Milenco Outlet has received in full, in cleared funds, all sums due to it in respect of:- The goods- All other sums which are or which become due from you to Milenco Outlet
- milenco-outlet.co.uk shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from Milenco Outlet.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 working days after you receive the goods (see below).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to milenco-outlet.co.uk by post, phone, email, or via the Returns section of our website, giving details of the goods ordered and, where appropriate, their delivery.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Milenco Outlet at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Returns section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with clause (3) or (4) here ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you reasonable postage costs.
- Once you have notified Milenco Outlet that you are cancelling the contract, Milenco Outlet will refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card or PayPal account for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, Milenco Outlet may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- milenco-outlet.co.uk will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Milenco Outlet is negligent, Milenco Outlet will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Photographs & Images
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract, save that consumers resident in Scotland shall have the right to insist upon these terms being construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and to submit to the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.
Benedict Court,Southern Ave, LeominsterHerefordshireHR6 0QFUK
Telephone: +44 1568 620444
Email: [email protected]